Pediatric Pulmonology division is the only department of its kind in the private sectordedicated exclusively to providing comprehensive care to children with various respiratory problems. Our skilled and experienced team offers a wide range of services and treatments:
- Flexible bronchoscopy services (done without general anesthesia)- Beneficial for stridor/noisy breathing, persistent wheezing, recurrent and persistent pneumonias, tuberculosis, CF patients and interstitial lung diseases in children.
- Pediatric lung function facilities- Children with exercise induced problems are offered spirometry and exercise testing.
- General pediatric pulmonology- Recurrent and persistent pneumonias, chronic cough, recurrent wheezing and asthma are some of the disorders treated.
- Asthma clinic- Care provided to children with difficult-to-control asthma and wheezing. Lung function testing is also offered.
- Tuberculosis clinic- Children with TB complications and drug resistant TB are efficiently taken care of.
- Cystic fibrosis- Sweat chloride test facility to be introduced very soon at the hospital.
- Pediatric sleep service- Sleep disorders are increasingly being found in healthy children and children with respiratory disorders. Sleep studies for diagnosis are performed in the hospital.