At BLK Super Speciality Hospital we have highly-skilled Pediatric Orthopaedics who takes care of child’s ortho-related issues. Pediatric orthopaedics is a subspecialty of orthopaedics that focuses on the musculoskeletal problems common to children and adolescents. Children are not merely, as the saying goes, small adults—many basic differences exist between the orthopaedic problems frequently seen in adults and those prevalent in children and adolescents.
The paedetricOrthopaedic wing do not focus on surgery only. A child’ bone is fragile and is at growing stage. Our experts try physiotherapy and medicinal procedures to treat any joint or bone related deformity. Surgery is advised is all methods fail. There are various finance schemes which are supported by BLK Super Speciality Hospital.
1. At the time of birth Limb & Spine deformities like clubfoot or scoliosis limb length
2. Bone or joint infections and tumors
3. Broken bones
4. Gait abnormalities (limping)
Facilities we offer
- Our doctors are available to attend to children 24X7
- We have all the latest equipment
- Our doctors are internationally competent
- We offer 100% recovery