- BLK Super Speciality Hospital’s pediatric dermatology program deals with diagnosis, treatment and management of skin disorders in infants, children and adolescents.
- Our experienced pediatric dermatologists are deeply focused on care for children and treat a wide range of skin conditions such as birth marks, eczema, warts and psoriasis.
- They generally provide services such as skin biopsies, surgical removal of skin lesions and laser treatment.
- Skin related issues are quite common in today generation, the deteriorating environmental condition and change in climatic conditions is also affecting young children. The other factors include genetic disorder, hormonal issues, low immunity and others.
- At the Dermatology division, we not only focus on treatment of a child’s skin problem but also help them in emotionally tackling their condition. Our first step is to diagnose a condition with required tests and scans for any skin disorders followed by medical prescription.
- In some cases minor surgery is also required for Skin Biopsies, Skin grafting, Laser treatment for birthmarks and Removal of cysts or warts.